FPCB now has a Little Free Outdoor Pantry. It is located between the Morgan Street entrance and the Family Promise Day Center. While the little free pantry is not a full-size food bank, it is open to provide a few canned goods at any time. Our mini pantry provides food, hygiene items and paper goods. All items are free for the taking to anyone in need with no questions asked. So, whether you have a need for food or a need to give, our Little Free Pantry is there and allows us to help others in times of need. We invite you to use the pantry if there is a need or donate to the pantry to help keep it going.
When donating, we welcome you to place the following items inside the free pantry:
(Please choose food items that have pop-tops or can be opened without tools)
- Small cans/pouches of meats (Vienna Sausages, chicken, tuna, etc.)
- Soups (preferably ones that don’t need water added)
- Ramen noodles, small tubs of ravioli, spaghetti, mac and cheese, etc.
- Small tubs of fruits/applesauce, etc.
- Peanut butter in small tubs or small jars
- Cheese and cracker/pretzel snack packages
- Nuts in small pouches
- Fruit snacks in pouches
- Granola bars
- Paper towels, toilet paper, tissue packets, feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo, deodorant, hand sanitizer, toothbrush, toothpaste, liquid soap, etc.
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matthew 25:40 NIV